Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Catch Up

I have fallen a little behind on my posts and I have so many cute pictures to share with you! It has been busy around here so here's a sneek peek of what I've been up to.


Pricess Cadence turned 1 Year Old! This little girl loves being in front of the camera and I love it! Thanks Amber & Cadence.



A new little life was brought into the world on September 4th and I had the pleasure of photographing Bryleigh at just 4 days old. She is a beautiful baby. Congratulations Charlie, Jennifer and Bryden!






Another one of my favorites just had a birthday! Little Luke turned 3 Years Old! This little man was born to be photographed. (You might recognize him from my new brochures.) Even with little to no sleep he was a blast. Thanks Jenni and Luke!



Until Next Time! Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment