Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Construction Site or Site Construction?

I hope everyone is still finding everything okay on the website. I'm sorry for any confusion the update and construction may cause any of you but I really think the site will be so much better once the update is complete. I am hoping to have everything up and running by the end of this week. The site will be divided into 4 sections specifically for each distinctive area of our work. There will be galleries, product info, session options, package options, feedback links and contact links in each section, as well as a link for the View My Album, Blog, Specials, Feedback and Contact Link on the main page. Be sure to keep checking back as we will be updating and bloging often! Let me know what you think!
Until Next Time...........

No comments:

Post a Comment