Thursday, January 8, 2009

Catch Up...Again

Well, here we are in 2009 and I think it's gonna be a great year! I have so much to share with you since I didn't get to blog hardly at all during the holiday season. I want you all to know how much I appreciate your continued business even in this crazy crummy economy.
As you can see from the home page our construction is finally progressing along. I don't know what I was thinking doing a full website update in peak picture season. I really didn't think it was going to take as long as it did and I'm still not completely finished. The wedding and senior sections are not fully operational yet but I'm hoping to have these going by the end of next week.

The new Winter Specials Calendar is up in the "Specials" link on the main page so check it out to see whats coming up. I am so excited about the new session for Valentines Day it is going to be so cute and fun so call ASAP so you don't miss it!

Go to the FEEDBACK link on the main page and let me know what you think of the new site operations. I am always open to your sugestions and thoughts.

I will be posting later with all the great sessions I've been doing since before the holiday madness started!

Until then.......

No comments:

Post a Comment