Friday, June 26, 2009

New Website Is Finally Up!

Okay..Finally! The new Memory Lane Photography website is up and running! I have been working on it between sessions, albums, volunteering and at any free moment I could get. I think it came out great. What do you think? I will be adding the Senior and Wedding Gallery soon and will also be adding a Products page to show you all of the great new products we have now! Samples are coming so I am trying to be patient...it's so hard though! We will be a little hard to reach this coming week since the website is now finished and it's time to remodel the studio! All of the new samples will look especially great on newly painted walls with bright, shiny new lights glowing down on them. Can't wait for you all to see the transformation! Until then let me know what you think of the new digs online. http://www.memory-lane-photography.com/.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment