Friday, August 7, 2009

Foto Fashion Friday

I often get asked the question 'what should we wear for our session?' and of course the answer is always different based on each unique family or child sooooo....I decided to start Foto Fashion Friday here on the blog to help stir your creative side. Each Friday (hopefully) I will post a collection of outfits pulled off the internet to give you ideas for your clothing choices. Please realize that not all suggestions will fit all families but we will try to go with different styles (casual, dressy, western, in-doorsy, outdoorsy, etc.) to give a good variety. So for the first Foto Fashion Friday I outfitted a casual, young famiy with one boy and one girl for casual outdoor session. I hope this gets your creative juices flowing ( plus it gives me an excuse to shop online without spending any money:) ) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment