Friday, January 8, 2010

Foto Fashion Friday

It's been a few weeks since I've posted a foto fashion piece so I thought, with all this lovely winter weather, I would go all in with sweaters, boots, hats...the works. There are two things about this weather that I don't mind and might even stretch to say that I like and that is the look of a beautiful blanket of pure, white snow on an otherwise unattractive winter landscape and the NEED for a great coat. Coats are one of my weaknesses. I love them so. I think a good, taylored coat can be beautiful in portraits as well as all the new, adorable hats and boots that are oh so popular these days (love them, too). So cozy up and enjoy the latest "shopping trip" for a tween girl's photo shoot with a little bit a sweetness, a little sass and lots of style. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment