Wednesday, March 24, 2010

{Product Feature} Brag Book/Flip Book


This adorable little product is the new Brag Book/Flip Book. It's is 4x5.5 press printed on heavy card stock with up to 24 images and custom cover with text included!  They are perfect to put in your purse or at your desk to flip through when you need a little pick-me-up from your little cuties!  Each one is custom designed to fit perfectly with your images.  They can be bound with a ribbon, wire binding, or a ring (shown).  I just LOVE these!  The little model in this sample is Taryn.  Isn't she sooooo cute :)  Get yours today!!!


Front

Back


Ring Detail

Available with any session from Memory Lane Photography!

1 comment:

  1. I am a photographer in Weatherford, Tx www.lifebyapril.com I have been looking for something like this. May I please ask what lab you use to get these...they are great!

    ReplyDelete